Monday, October 25, 2010

It's Blog Time

Hi Folks,

It's Jamie Schipaanboord here, Account Rep for Dr. Hess Udder Ointment, a company specializing in an amazing skin cream that heals just about every skin condition you can think of.  Today the owner of Dr. Hess (and my good friend) Polly Tribe put me in-charge of creating and maintaining a Dr. Hess blog.  I accepted the challenge and am excited to get this ball rolling.

My goal for this blog is to keep our fellow ointment users up-to-date on our latest news, specials, etc.  We also want to educate those who haven't tried our stuff, and get them to be Udder Ointment fans, too.  We would love to hear any thoughts, comments, testimonials, etc...  so keep 'em coming.  We want the whole world to know just how great this stuff really is!

In honor of our Udder Ointment mascot (Bessie, the cow), I found this cute video you can all show your little toddlers.  Mine already loves it.  Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. LE-MERIDIAN FINANCING SERVICES. the loan company that grant me loan of 5,000,000.00 USD When other loan investors has neglect my offer but Le_Meridian Funding Service grant me success loan.they are into directly in loan financing and project  in terms of investment. they provide financing solutions to companies and individuals seeking access to capital markets funds, they can helped you fund your project or expand your business.. Email Contact:::: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Also  lfdsloans@outlook.com or Write on whatsapp Number  on    1-(989-394-3740)Good Intend,

    ReplyDelete